UUCM is a beautiful venue for your wedding ceremony and reception. A tour of our picturesque grounds begins at the courtyard, where you can sit next to a fountain and fish pond under a grove of mulberry trees. From there, a gravel path winds up a tri-level terrace, past flowers, herbs, and succulents, to a flagstone-paved area on top of the knoll. With a tall oak and an arbor as backdrops, this is a compelling spot for photos.
From this height you see a quintessential Marin panorama: Terra Linda and Mt. Tamalpais to the west and southwest; the wooded hills that run south of Santa Venetia from Civic Center to China Camp; and a commanding view of San Pablo Bay.
1. Indoor and outdoor spaces large enough for more than 200 guests as well as several smaller, more intimate rooms.
2. A facility that can be set up in a variety of ways to suit your needs.
3. Separate dressing rooms for the men and women in the wedding party with full length mirrors.
4. Round and rectangular tables and chairs included at no additional charge.
5. A large kitchen with a professional range and plenty of counter space.
6. Reasonably-priced wedding packages with flexible hours to fit your event schedule.
7. Referrals to our preferred vendors list.
8. Quality hotels nearby for your out-of-town guests.
9. A large parking lot (80+ spaces) with security lighting; additional street parking available.
10. Wheelchair-accessible main floor with accessible restrooms and baby changing station.
Both of the following procession plans show seating for 100 guests, but are easily modified to accommodate up to 200.
Courtyard Ceremony – Procession A: This is a longer procession from behind our beautiful fish pond.
Courtyard Ceremony – Procession B: This procession begins from our Fireside Room.
Plan your special event or
schedule a site tour
Contact Janette Morrow at
(415) 479-4131 or
Check our Facility Calendar
Directions and Map to UUCM
See more photos
© 2013 Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin (UUCM)
Text and photos copyrighted by UUCM members